Saturday, March 31, 2018

Saturday

I wasn't going to post today, I had plans for a boring Saturday, then my brother texted asking if I wanted to go to lunch. Turned out all four of us were going out to lunch (which was fine, but we had plans for supper before that). We went to somewhere that apparently everyone else decided to go as well. We left about 11:45 and got done about 1, I convinced everyone to stop at BAM because we were right there. I found a couple books I was going to buy on Amazon except they were going to take 3 weeks to ship it, nope. I also found a Kirby and a Dr. Seuss blind bag:
 I haven't gone through the books yet, but they are very encouraging. I might use them to make more inspirational explosion boxes.
Here's what I could have gotten in the Dr. Seuss blind box:
 I would have loved to get Horace or the Lorax, but I love them all. I do like the Green Eggs and Ham guy.
Here's the Kirby blind bag:
As long as I didn't get the ones where he's completely covered I was happy. I would have really liked plain Kirby, but it's Kirby I'm happy.
We went to the local historical society for a display on the high school. I guess I could have said I didn't want to go, but I didn't realize we had to spend almost an hour and a half there. At one point my mom said we were heading toward the door, and then she stopped to look at their tiny retail section and talked a bunch with the guy manning the desk. When I said something about having other stuff to do today, my mom got annoyed and my brother said it was Casual Saturday. Which is fine for them, but they didn't ask me about my time. I feel this happens a lot when I hang out with my family, they feel like I have nothing else to do and don't ask.
I did find some great mail when I got home:
A spring loaded bag:
And some spring die cuts:
I'm spending the rest of my Saturday being lazy NOT hanging out with my family. I told them I wasn't going out in the cold again today.

No comments: