Friday, March 02, 2018

odds and ends

I achieved it, I didn't spend more money during the rest of February, at least not beyond postage and food. I feel I've been rather grouchy though. Last week I was complaining about how grouchy I was and that I should probably take a vacation but that I'd probably just stay at home and not do anything, and that I didn't have money for a vacation. One of my co-workers suggested I get on a greyhound and see how far it takes me, thing is I probably wouldn't come back.
I'm tired of certain things, and I just feel myself getting more angry with the world. I wish I had someone to vent to, I hate being single. I realized today, as I looked at my calendar, I work one Friday (at least at the library) in March. I need more friends to go and do things with. I know I'll end up staying at home not doing things.
How about some pictures since I last posted?
Found this on a returned book one day:
 I mailed out this cool box last week:
 And I'm still awaiting a thank you for it.
Thought the ice looked cool on my way in to work one day:
 I signed up for a pink washi swap:
 Actually, I had two partners:
 Again, with cool looking ice:
 I did a mini pocket letter swap and got some cool goodies:
We had an interesting Sunday and I wish I had someone to talk to about it, I also wish I could talk to someone about something I found out tonight. I miss knowing people in law enforcement. Maybe I just wish I had someone to hang out and/or talk with. I feel I don't have anyone I can call up and chat with whenever I need to, and sometimes I really need to. Sometimes I feel I have enough stress for a full-time job because I have a hard time letting things go because I don't have anyone to vent to.

No comments: