Sunday, January 07, 2018

It's Sunday

Sunday: Today was my shortest workday for the week. I worked a couple hours at the wrestling meet, though it felt way longer than two hours it was so dead. It's my usual laundry day, I chose to wait until I got home from work to start. I tried to catch up on Youtube this morning, and did my Screw it and Do It challenge for one of my facebook groups. We have to craft for 10 minutes, I wanted to make sure I did it this time because I'll be so busy for the next two weeks:
I'm seriously thinking about moving now. Just something that happened at work makes me seriously think about moving. I kinda wishing I was dating some guy who got a job somewhere else and I chose to move and go with him, that would make it much easier.
It was gorgeous out today (compared to the last two weeks of double digit below zero days) we hit 34. So, I decided to walk home from the match. One of my co-workers was doing the same thing, so I walked along with her until she had to turn. And then my feet started hurting and I got tired, so I rode the bus home, I think I walked about half way home. I was a little apprehensive to walk home. Last time I did, was back in August after a long day at the bookstore and just missing my bus. I got home and had spotty vision as well as tingly arms up to my biceps. I was kinda scared that would happen again. I stopped off to get some pop and some chai for tomorrow morning on my way home. I started my laundry and did the above piece.
My landlord got a new washer and dryer a few weeks ago. I've been noticing white residue on my black clothing pieces when I'm taking them out of the washer. I've never put them in to the dryer with the residue, I just run them through the wash one more time before drying them. When I googled the issue, apparently it's an issue of too much detergent in new machines and not enough rinsing. I have less than 10 tide pods left over, so I guess I'll be making sure I push the extra rinse button until I finish them up. I just hate having to wait so long for the laundry to be done. I started at 3:30 today and finished at 8:30 for two loads of laundry.
I spent the rest of my day reading and trying to catch up on youtube. I usually don't catch up on youtube at RUSH time.

No comments: