Monday, December 11, 2017

Why I am I so tired?

Day 11: Woke up feeling like I wanted to stay in bed all day, and then got up at 9. My Advent calendar goodies:
 The tiny book is from my pocket letter, the plaid cards and envelopes from the envelope countdown, and the rest from my advent calendar. I made those cute little snowflake wands. I love that tiny little book, it's got a lobster clasp on it.
I finished a book today, watched a movie and went to work.
I got two swaps in the mail today, a post it swap:
 and a personal swap:
There are two positions at my job that will be open soon, and both my direct boss and the one above that want me to apply. I was telling the upper boss today, that I was just bored with my life and didn't know what I wanted.
I want to live somewhere that's remotely warm all the time (not below 30), somewhere that I can walk everywhere. As to what I want to do in a job, I don't know. I'd really like to stay at home forever and just read books, pretty sure there's not a job that I can do just that. I want to move somewhere that's exciting, and that just isn't here right now. I also just want a girls day of shopping, chatting and eating, but apparently that's too much for anyone right now. I want co workers that care about the answer when they ask you 'how's it going'. I want a best friend that i can call up anytime and they will listen to me vent. I want friends that I can hang out with. I want the world to care about me.

No comments: