Tuesday, December 12, 2017

I got a giant jellyfish in the mail

So, Advent calendar for today:
 The journaling cards are from mine, the paper clips from the pocket letter, and the bling from the envelope countdown.
I also got a Hollar haul in the mail, hence the title of the post:
This guy measures 10" in diameter. I wish I had something to hang him on on the ceiling. I almost put the rest of my purchases in my Advent Calendar, but I decided to just enjoy it now, and for the rest of the week and future. If you're looking for that haul, check out this post.
I didn't do anything all day, watched a couple movies and YouTube. Got a few packages ready to mail:
A few secret Santa gifts, some stickers:
 socks:
 And a Winter Wonderland file folder pocket letter:
I'm so ready for Christmas, I'm ready to open presents and have good food. I'm not excited about the basketball game I'll be working on Sunday, or having a retirement gift for a supervisor for Saturday, or to go to a farewell party for an upper person in my organization on Friday. I am excited to go to lunch with a friend next Thursday. I'm ready for something new and different.

No comments: