Friday, December 01, 2017

Hollar Haul

I received my Hollar haul on Tuesday. I had ordered a mystery stocking stuffer bag and a few other things. This is the only time I didn't add enough stuff to get free shipping, I just didn't feel like spending $25 to get free shipping, so I spent $12 with $6 shipping and a $2 credit.
Here's what I got:
 stickers ($1), candy holder ($1), mystery bag ($6), strawberry mini cake ($1.39), chocolate mini cake ($1.39) and a cupcake container ($1). I bought basically everything other than the mystery bag to make the minimum order, I could have taken a few things off after I decided I wasn't going to do free shipping. I've already started eating the mini cakes, basically, they are muffins filled with strawberry stuff and chocolate, they're ok. I put the cupcake in my advent calendar.
Contents of mystery bag:
crayons (not sure of price), Lalaloopsy blind bag (comparable ones are $2), Pokemon Pokeball mystery (not sure of price, maybe $3), Despicable me mega blox mystery (comparable items $5.99-$7.99), squishy donut key chain (50 cents), Wolverine stickers (probably about $1), fidget spinner (50 cents), Batman jelly beans (99 cents). So total of value about $15.
I put the Lalaloopsy, Pokemon and Despicable me blind bags and the squishy key chain in my advent calendar. The rest I took to work, and it all disappeared rather quickly. There's a 'freebie' table where we've been bring stuff we don't want for other people to pick up.
I have one more order coming from Hollar, but then I'm done shopping with them. I bought a whole bunch of cheap stuff that I really wanted. I'm not spending more money there, even when they send me the emails about credits expiring. I need to stop spending money.

No comments: