Thursday, December 07, 2017

December 7

I had a great night's sleep, I felt very refreshed when I got up. My advent goodies for the day:
 The tea from my pocket letter, the glasses from my envelope countdown and the fuzzy keychain from mine. I'm not too impressed with the goodies today.
I tried to read a book to recoup my sanity, but it didn't work. I wanted it to be a good book, but it was dry. It's called Darwin's backyard, it was just too dry for me. I also decided I couldn't read the history of whaling, but The Road to Jonestown was pretty good.
I dropped off a bunch of toys in the Toys for Tots donation bin on the way to work:
 I got all these in my mystery boxes from Hollar, check out this post if you wanna see that haul. Work was slow, I got a lot done.
I'm still in my grumpy mood, so I changed my profile picture on facebook to this:

No comments: