Saturday, December 23, 2017

Days 22 and 23

Life was pretty boring yesterday, and I thought about posting and then promptly forgot.
Here's my Advent calendar:
 The buttons are from mine, the chocolate from the envelope countdown and the ribbon from the pocket letter.
Here's a better look at the buttons:
I opened the journaling card set I bought on Thursday, and decided the 6x8 cards would make some nice journals. I bound them up with hand stitching, and was trying to figure out how to get the edges to line up once bound:
 Work was a normal Friday, I picked up some cereal and Mountain Dew on my way home.
Here's my Advent calendar for today:
 The ribbon and earrings are from mine, the buttons from the envelope countdown, the bling and ephemera from the pocket letter.
I worked on some swaps today, A year-round tag swap:
 and year-round paper clips:
Other than laundry, I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing tomorrow.

No comments: