Sunday, February 12, 2017

Package in the mail

When I first started shopping online, one of my favorite stores was SkyBluePink. I haven't been there in a long time, so I went over there in late January and read that they would be closing their shop in March, so I decided to do one more purchase. I bought a pack of assorted game cards for $1.00, and a surprise box. Usually they are pretty quick with shipping, but because of the store closing they have had a lot of orders, it took them two and a half weeks to send it, but when they did, it got here in two days.
Here's what I got:
 I thought I'd do some close-ups of each of the products. The game cards are in their own little bag on the right side and the stencil at the top are the only two items that weren't included in the surprise box. The surprise box is listed as $50 worth of surprise box. This is from their website: "You will find anything and everything in there -- ribbons, brads, beads, charms, game pieces and who knows what! Everything is brand new, unused merchandise."
Here is what I got in the surprise box:
 7gypsies seam binding pack, 1 yard per design.
 Darice charms, aluminium coin charms, silver plated 72 pieces.
 a very long strip of red punchinella, what is left over when confetti is punched.
 zebra striped ribbon.
 We R memory keepers washi tape, gold metallic tape, three rolls, 78 feet total, one 7mm solid color, one 10 mm gold stripes, and one 15 mm polka dots.
 Making Memories mailbox alphabets, self-adhesive, extra vowels, celery color, 12 letters.
 BoBunny buttons, c'est la vie buttons, 21 pieces, there are wood, plastic and chipboard buttons.
 Creative Impressions fleur de lis brads, 50 pieces.
 BoBunny brads, penny emporium brads, 19 pieces
 Stanislaus imports mini puzzle pieces, 200 pieces. I wonder if I put these together would I actually have a full puzzle?
 American Crafts Primo ribbon, yellow/white twine, 5 yds.
 SmoochSpritz, limolicious color, .37 fl oz. I'm not entirely sure what this is, it's in a tiny spray bottle and the back says: " Perfect of creating shimmering backgrounds on cardstock, chipboard, stencils, wood. Shake well before using."
 a tiny canvas, 2x3 inches.
 Embellishment Village Angelina "Hot Fix" straight cut fibers, 1/2 oz. I remember using some of this when I worked in a mixed media store, it can be bonded when it's heated up.
 
 Tiny playing cards, they are 1 1/4" round, 52 cards.
 Paper accents tags, 2 1/8 x 4 1/4 inches, 25 pieces, 5 colors.
 
 7gypsies mini ephemera pack, 15 pieces.
Tim Holtz ideaology ephemera pack, 70 pieces.
Here's the card pack:
 It's 40 pieces of assorted cards. I originally got them to wrap my washi around, but they took so long to get here, I bought a deck of cards at the Dollar Store while I was waiting.
Here's the stencil:
It's a surprise goodie pack they give you when they overestimate the shipping. It's not always a stencil, it's just something they have in inventory.

A lot of this turned out to be kinda mixed media. I don't think I've gotten the surprise box before, I loved getting the ephemera boxes, like the kitchen sink. (I don't have links up because, things are just listed under different headings on their website, there's not a link to a specific product, just the page it's on.) Wendy of Re-Used Muse on Youtube is having a challenge and she likes mixed media, maybe I'll use some of this stuff for that.

No comments: