It's Hodgepodge time again. Head on over to Joyce's blog to see what other people's answers are.
1. Let's talk holiday decorating. On a scale of 1-10 where do you fall? (1=Scrooge and 10= Clark Griswold). What's your favorite corner-room-table-space to decorate? Is it done? Maybe a 5. I feel I just got done decorating in my new space, so I didn't want to bring out my Christmas stuff. Black Friday at about 8pm I decided to do it though. Mostly all my stuff is in the living room.
This is right above my TV.
I got rid of a lot of snowmen before I moved. While I had the same number of rooms, plus a lot of closet space, I feel my apartment was at least twice the size of this one. My mom got a little upset a few years ago when they had garage sales to get ready for their upcoming move because I was getting rid of so many snowmen. I knew whereever I moved it would be smaller than what I was in at the time.
I do feel I'm missing a couple snowmen, but I've been through all my boxes, so I guess there were a couple I parted with that I didn't know I'd miss. Oh well.
2. Is there a nativity scene in your decorating somewhere? Post a picture or, if it's special to you in some way, tell us why. Or do both-it's Christmas! No
3. Do you live in a social neighborhood? If so are you glad? If not do you wish you did? No. Sometimes I wish I knew some more of my neighbors. One of my former bosses lives just a few houses down, I'm not entirely pleased about that, she wasn't the best boss and I don't like interacting with her.
4. As the saying goes, 'there's no time like the present'. How does that ring true in your life right now? Maybe to get rid of the boxes I still have around. Most of them are empty, I just don't have the room in our garbage can to put them, but I still have stuff to organize and put away.
5. Do you dread Mondays? Why or why not? Mondays don't really bother me, it could be because my regular day off is Tuesday, so that's always a nice perk. I don't just work Monday-Friday, so it's not like I'm coming off a 2-day break.
7. Share a favorite quote from a Christmas movie. I know it's not a traditional Christmas movie, but it takes place on Christmas. "Now I have a gun, ho ho ho"
8. Insert your own random thought here. I got a new roommate this weekend and I am not pleased. Monday morning I woke up to see a mouse on my floor. My landlord has gotten traps, and while I haven't seen it since Monday afternoon, I've still heard it around. I'm afraid it's gonna start chewing on things. There's no food on the floor, so I'm afraid of what it will start chewing on.
Also, Christmas is in about 2 1/2 weeks are you ready?