Friday, June 24, 2016

Macaroons

My workplace is having a pool party tomorrow. I learned last night that my swim suits don't fit, so I went to Target today to find a new one. Dollar Tree is right about across the street, so I messaged a lady in one of my Facebook groups who was looking for some flower stickers, to see if she wanted me to pick up some if they were at my DT.
They were when I went last Saturday, but you never know. I did find a swimsuit at Target, even though it was on clearance I still paid about $28 for it. I hate that clothes are so expensive, but I won't shop for certain things at Goodwill. I also picked up a coat that was on clearance for $20, I didn't need it, but I've been looking for one for awhile, so I didn't want to pass it up.
I actually found a few things at DT that I've been looking for. I love this bag:
 Who wouldn't want macaroons?
 Sadly, I don't have a use for it.
Found some more bow tie paper clips, some cute animal erasers, another lace sticker, some glue dots, the Dory stickers are from Target, and some gel pens.
I only picked up the animal erasers because there was an elephant in it. I picked up the lace sticker for a swap. I've been seeing people haul the glue dots, and I like glue dots, I've just never seen them at DT before. Like I said the Dory stickers are from Target. I was going to pick up some of the yellow ruler tape and the Dr. Seuss quote erasers, but as I've learned if I don't buy them the first time, I never see them again.
 duct tape, two glitter tapes, and two of the self-inking stamps.
The duct tape was in a box labeled spring, that tells you how long it takes my DT to get things. I had just asked someone about the quality of the glitter tape, and then I found these on an end cap, so I grabbed them. I had to pick up two of the 'handmade with love' stamps. I've been wanting a rubber stamp that says this for awhile, and when I saw them in other people's hauls, I really wanted them. I believe all the other sayings were there too, I just wanted this one.
Here are the flowers I picked up
 dimensional flower stickers.
I saw these last Saturday when I went in, but they don't really interest me. I thought I'd see if they were still there for someone else who was looking for them. I try to do that when people can't find stuff, I would hope others would do that for me, too.

I also got an interesting package from Grace today. I asked for happy mail for my birthday on Crafty Lori's wishing video, and Grace said she'd send me some. Sadly, I'll wait a week to open it.

No comments: