Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Is it time to panic?

It's time for Wednesday Hodgepodge. Head on over to Joyce's blog to read other people's answers/


1. The best part of waking up is the prospect of a new day. I'm always hoping something exciting will happen.

2.  Given a choice, which animal interaction would you most like to experience (or for those non-adventurers...which would you dislike the least?)- Swim with the dolphins at one of several locations in the Florida Keys, a lion encounter ten minutes from Victoria Falls (Africa), or a day at a remote base camp high in the Big Sur wilderness via the Ventana Wildlife Society helping track California condors? I think I'd swim with the dolphins, at least they'd be gentle. I love lions, but they're dangerous and condors have big talons, so dolphins win, plus swimming in the ocean, what's not cool about that?

3. What is something you fear about 'old age'? What is something you look forward to? Some times I already feel like I'm old. I have enough things that hurt I'm worried about more things that hurt, or that I'll strain something that will take longer to heal because I'm older. 
A better job and more money. I'm also hoping to have settled into my own house that I get to decorate, that would be great.

 4. Hot sauce...are you a fan? If you answered yes, what's something you make/eat that must have hot sauce? On a scale of 1-10 how hot is too hot? No, just no. My taste buds are extremely sensitive to spicy and salty things.

5. It's been said that children learn what they live. What do you think children learn at your house? Children don't come to my house, but if they did, they'd learn that keeping things clean isn't that important, as long as it's not gross. I would also hope they learn to keep things around them that make them happy.

6. What's your favorite movie with a number in it's title? Let's see, 44 minutes is pretty good, but so is 9 to 5. Those would be my two favorites.

7. Saturday (August 16th) is National Tell a Joke Day...share one here. What's brown and sticky? A stick.

8.  Insert your own random thought here. Next week, the library starts to move back home. This week I start at the bookstore. It's going to be a very busy and tiring 3 weeks. One of those weeks I'll be working 58 hours. I keep thinking about it all together and how strenuous it will be. I really need to look at it as one day at a time and I know it won't seem so bad.

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I hope the next couple weeks turn out to be better than expected. Loved the joke. My grandsons would laugh their little heads off at that one. :-)

Tammy Enjoy Life said...

Good luck next week!