Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Confessional

It's Friday, I think I'll do a Friday confessional.
I confess....
  • I want to go to an exciting garage sale, but I'm going to the state fair tomorrow, I'd rather spend my money there.
  • I'm so excited to go to the fair, it looked like it wasn't going to work with my schedule this year, but I'm not working tomorrow, so a friend asked if I wanted to go.
  • I'm going out to supper with my parents tomorrow, I'm kinda dreading that.
  • I've loved not living/speaking with my parents. It's so nice to have them off my back, I'm wondering what they'll bring up tomorrow.
  • 3 more days until the library moves!!!
  • I'm not as tired as I thought I would be. I know next week will be much worse, I have a few 11 hour days coming up. I'm trying to just focus on one day at a time so I don't become overwhelmed.
  • It's payday today!!!
  • I'm enjoying the fact that it's so quiet downstairs I can read my books and not be interrupted.
  • I really hope the fair is as exciting as I want it to be.

No comments: