Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day Box Swap

I signed up for a Valentine's Box Swap through the Domestic Princess. I received my box on Valentine's Day. I did open it that day, but since I was kinda sick all weekend, I'm just now getting these pictures up. I hope the pictures aren't too dark, I opened this at night because like I said, I was sick, and decided I wanted to open it that day. Here's what I saw when I opened the box:
And underneath that, a pile of red shredded paper:
And what was actually in the box:
One pack of canvas pieces and one pack of paper pieces to play with, some washi tape, Dove dark chocolate, Peanut butter M&M's and some Eos tangerine lip gloss
And here's what was in the paper pieces pack:


And the canvas pack:


These are picture frames. I haven't come up with a cool thing to use them for yet, but I will.

Thank you, Ashley.

And here's what I sent my partner:
She said she liked owls, sea salt and dark chocolate, teal, yellow, and grey, she liked to scrapbook and that she used buttons in her scrapbooks.
So, I sent her a couple owls, a Lindt dark chocolate, sea salt, caramel bar, some buttons, chipboard tags, journaling spots, punches, some teal washi tape and a Valentine's candle. There's also a box of chocolates in yellow.
I hope she liked what I sent her.

No comments: