Thursday, November 21, 2013

Exciting Swap

So, I've been rather bummed lately, I'm not entirely sure why, it might be because I haven't found any swaps to join this holiday season. I've barely participated in any swaps since summer. Tuesday, I found the one below:


I have to send 12 individually wrapped gifts, containing a minimum of $30 but not more than $40 worth of gifts before shipping, sending something I would like to receive but put together to cater to my partners tastes, and post my gifts and link up on their reveal post after Christmas.
I love this idea. I'm so excited to have something to do. I don't do much of anything when I'm not at work and I have so much fun buying/finding gifts for other people. I can't wait to get the info on my partner. I think this will be great fun.

2 comments:

Beth W said...

Thanks for joining us for this swap! I hope it helps cheer you up. :)

Becoming Mrs. Draino said...

I am so excited, this is going to be so much fun!! I also hope this helps to cheer you up!