Monday, July 15, 2013

Lots of hankies

Remember when I made this? Well, I showed it to one of my bosses, and she said she had some items that she thought I would like. Last week she brought them in, here they are:
 These are the embroidered ones
 And these are the printed ones.

I had quite a few sales on my list for Saturday, unfortunately they turned out to be not so exciting. I spent a grand total of $1.50, and I don't think anything was that exciting.
 4 pieces of embossed felt, two Christmas stockings, 2 plastic toys and a flower pin
turtles, a bunny rabbit and a candle.

Yesterday, my friend, her mom and I went to a state park for a picnic and to wander around in the creek that runs through it. It was fun, but I was hoping for something really exciting.

Last week, I bought these cool things at Target:
the tape, is a holder for earphones, but I couldn't resist it. A mushroom man from Mario Brothers, and a minion from Despicable Me. I love them. They might be my most exciting purchase for the month.

No comments: