Friday, May 03, 2013

Are you sure it's May?

On Tuesday, it hit 80+ degrees, I went shopping for shorts, and even got to wear them. Tuesday afternoon, my dad gave me his bucket of change, which turned out to be over $80, so I went shopping. At one of our consignment stores, I found this great apron for eight something, and the cute bunny music box. I LOVE this apron, I have no idea what to do with it, but the moment I saw it, I knew I had to have it. Normally, anything over $5 is too expensive for me, but I just wanted this apron.
Wednesday, the high was in the 50's and we were getting snow that night. Thursday when I woke up, it was snowing very big flakes. I soaked my feet on the way into work. We were supposed to get 3-5 inches with another 1-3 that night. I don't know how much we got, but I am not happy. I had to dig out a second comforter to sleep under last night. When I woke up this morning, it was very pretty out, the snow coating the trees, so they looked like they had been dipped in it. When I got home from work, I had to shovel. I AM NOT HAPPY. It's supposed to rain for the next week or so, so it won't stick around but, snow in May?
So, I'm predicting no garage sales this weekend. I did see a few in the paper, but they weren't close, and it's supposed to rainy and cold, no thanks.

On another note, I need some advice. My parents' 40th anniversary is next weekend and I don't know what to get them. Any ideas?

No comments: