Thursday, January 03, 2013

After Christmas shopping

Decided to kill some time yesterday after work, so I took a detour to Hobby Lobby and an local flower store.
Found some great after Christmas deals.
The sparkly butterfly, elephant and blue poinsettia are from Hobby Lobby. The alien, gold ball, and snowman pick were from my flower store.

I also went to HyVee, but resisted the urge to buy Valentine's candy. I didn't buy any Valentine's stuff at Hobby Lobby either, but mostly because it wasn't on sale.

I'd love to find a great Valentine's swap to get into, I miss swaps.
I'm also missing garage sales. I stopped pretty early last year, I have no idea why. There's a few antique/consignment stores in my area, but they seem to have the same stuff all the time, so it just doesn't seem worth it.

No comments: