Saturday, July 14, 2012

Interesting stuff

Not a lot of exciting sales today, I planned on going to five sales, ended up going to 6, and not buying that much. At the first sale I bought the flower, the thimble, the candles and the melting plastic. My second sale was not to be found, I love when people advertise and then decide not to do it. The tiny little bottle was bought from the third sale, and the pig cup and fish were from the last sale.
 As I was leaving, my mom showed me this:
We decided he had just hatched, as we found a chrsallis nearby and he was just sitting there, I'll be interested to see if he's still there when I leave for work.

I'm kinda bummed about the sales this week. Last week, I decided it was too hot to be out, so I didn't go to any. I'm also kinda bummed that only 2 people wished me a happy birthday on here, I thought I had more readers than that.

Monday, is my mailing day for the Hatbox swap, I finally finished my hatbox last night. I was having a horribly hard time with decorating the lid, and now that it's done, the lid and box could be from two totally different things, but I like them and I hope my partner does too. I'll post pictures when I know she's received it.

Next Friday, is the mailing date for the Unbirthday cake swap. I love how the birthday cake turned out, especially the top. I will also post pictures when she gets it.

Wednesday, my mom's taking me to the zoo. I'm so excited. Originally, I was going to go with my parents and aunt and uncle Wed through Sun, then it was changed to Thurs through Sun. No one would take my hours at work, when I finally got the Wed hours taken, my parents changed the plan, so I gave up. I had that waay too many times when I was with my ex, we'd make plans, I'd take off work, then he'd change them, and I really can't afford to take off work for no reason.

I just realized in 6 more posts, I'll have 800 posts on here. I think I'll have a giveaway.

What's going on with all of you?

No comments: