Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's Christmas

Almost. My presents are all bought, wrapped, and under the tree:
My cookies are all made:

For recipes, go here for the Revel Bars (top right hand corner), here for Creamy Peanut Butter Bites, (middle right side), here for Chocolate Mint Creams (bottom right corner), here for the Red Velvet (bottom left corner), here for Mint Chocolate Chip (middle left side), and here for Tri Level Brownies (top left side).

My decorations are all up:

To see more, go here.

Tonight is Christmas Eve, here's what I'll be doing:

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

To the Toy Box and Beyond said...

thoose cookies look yummy Love your decorations

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Christmas hugs and warmest wishes,
Julia