Sunday, October 09, 2011

Time to get things done

I finally decided I needed to stop procrastinating and finish some things up. These are in no particular order:
I need to mail the fairy card along with a couple other items to a friend for a long overdue thank you for hosting a swap.

I need to finish these cards and put together Fall packets for this month's swap.

I need to finish these and get them mailed off.

I need to mail this off with a card for my partner.


I also need to make a birthday gift for a friend who's birthday is today, and a card.


I need to make a card for my grandma, her birthday is next Sat, she'll be 95.


I need to get started on my moos for a swap.


I need to get started on my fall cards for a swap.


I need to get a piece framed for my mother for Christmas.


OK, a few of those can wait a bit, what I really need to do right now, is get dressed, eat lunch and get ready for work. I'm supposed to be there in less than an hour.

No comments: