Saturday, July 30, 2011

This week's finds

Not any massively exciting sales this week, but here's what I did find:
A Susan Branch cookbook, another book, a tiny popple, a small care bears, 2 pot holders and a cute mice figurine.
a box of foam stickers, a Making Memories Tool kit, and 9 matboard frames

Here's what was in the Making Memories toolkit: an eyelet punch with 6 different heads, a hammer, some glue, a dry embossing tool, an x-acto knife, a pair of tweezers, some scissors, a cutting mat, a ruler and some kind of sanding tool
another book, some tiny fans, a couple puzzle postcards, and a cute ornament
a pair of angel earrings, a turtle pin, some very dangly earrings, 3 charms, and a pair of white earrings

In other news, my cousin asked if I wanted to sell some of my finds at a flea market at the Lincoln Highway days, that sounds great, so I said yes.

And Jessica G sent me a nice little surprise necklace in the mail. Thanks Jessica

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good finds & great creations.
Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon