Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday Five

It's Thursday again, and that means time for another Thursday Five. Here's this week's list:

Great
Incredible
Inspired
Rewarding
Swell

1. My lunch and shopping day with my friend yesterday was GREAT. I finally got up the courage to ask if she wanted to go to lunch, and then we kind of bounced around to a few places afterwards and picked up some cool stuff.

2. I picked up an INCREDIBLE book at the library the other day, The Best of PaperCrafts Magazine. It has a whole bunch of amazing cards and paper crafts in it. Maybe this time I can get through it all.

3. I haven't been very INSPIRED to create anything lately. I've been in a bad slump. I did finish a few things last week for my art showing.

4. I have an additional position at the library, it should be very REWARDING, I can't wait until my first performance.

5. I hope to pick up some SWELL items at garage sales tomorrow. According to their ads, they look pretty promising.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Have fun at the garage sales! I haven't been to one in FOREVER!