Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday Five

I was planning on doing last week's Thursday Five, but I forgot and when I remembered it was already Saturday. So, here's this week:
Irresistible
Positive
Successful
Vibrant
Glorious

1. The backpack I bought yesterday was just IRRESTIBLE. Between the color and needing a nice summer bag, I couldn't help myself.

2. The guy I helped in the library gave me such POSITIVE feedback, he said I should get a raise for helping him out.

3. I was SUCCESSFUL in curbing the urge to go to Jo Ann's yesterday. I have a tendency to go to Hobby Lobby and Jo Ann's at the same time, since they're both in the same strip.

4. The purple irises I took to the library looked so VIBRANT with the fuschia peonies. They got lots of compliments too.

5. I had a GLORIOUS walk to the garage sales this morning, it was in the 50's but humid so it felt great.

Head on over to Flip Flops and Combat Boots for more Thursday Five

1 comment:

Nicole said...

great list my dear!