Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lunch and shopping

Today, I went to Younkers, JCPenney, and Walmart to see if they had any cute dresses or skirts, and maybe pick up a new pair of pants. I wound up spending a little over $80, which as you will remember I spent on this day, for more than 2 dresses.
I bought this cute (cheap) bandana. I need something to keep my hair out of my eyes when I'm working, since it's not quite long enough for a pony tail.
I found this really cute nightgown
And I bought this outfit (see the bandana?) as well on sale.
I also bought a pair of jeans and a new bra. Like I said I spent about $80, is it just me or do you think that $80 is a bit much for two dresses.

I also went to lunch with a new friend from work, we ended up going to Walmart, a bookstore, Kmart and Borders. I'm so excited I found someone outside of work that I agree a lot with on things. It's so fun to spend time with people outside of work too.

Tomorrow, I have a garage sale I'm going to, and then 4 I might go to on Friday, I'm excited about those, I will share with you what I got.

No comments: