Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

So, I took Carrie's advice from my Brightening up post, and opened the Christmas presents for my Ex that I wanted:
It's a bunch of Hotwheels cars, no big surprise there. The other presents are some magazines, that will be going to the magazine exchange at the library, and some Oreo cookies that I will also take to the library.
Here's the Easter basket I put together for myself:

There was chocolate, some Peeps, some bubbles, a foam stamp set, a chick bank, an angry looking chick keychain, and a blue monster.


I plan to use the same Easter basket next year.

Have a good Easter everyone!!!

1 comment:

Sunshineshelle said...

I read your last post as well :) Just pleased to hear you are moving on & wanted to wish you a Happy Easter & hope the kids enjoy the egg hunt :)