Sunday, February 06, 2011

Valentine's Day Swap

I received my first Valentine's Day swap in the mail yesterday from Liz. Here's what she sent me:
A bag of Hershey's Kisses and a Reece's Peanut Butter heart, we must think alike.
Close-up of grow my own frog prince (I can never get my pics to upload in order). The instructions on the back say to put the frog in water and after awhile it will dissolve to show a prince, and then the prince grows bigger.
She also got me a package of stationary and envelopes, a grow your own frog prince, a heart necklace, and a heart bracelet.
Thank you so much Liz, not only for the package but for getting it out to me so quickly.
I have 2 more Valentine's swaps and a Cheer Up swap yet to get. I sent my Be My Valentine swap through Meg's blog Friday, I also sent my package to Liz on Friday. I'm waiting on information to come today for my Healthy Valentine swap (I'm going shopping with a friend around 2, so I hope it comes before then), and I have started picking things out for my Cheer Up Swap.

No comments: