Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Pink Saturday!!!

I'm sorry, I'm late on this, I totally spaced off that it was Pink Saturday. No excuse, I guess in the future, I need to write my post right after replying to Beverly's email.

Anyway, I've been planning a post on some of the tiny teacups/saucers I have, so here are my few with pink in them:
I bought this at a garage sale, for 75 cents, it's a beautiful flower pattern with cute pink and blue flowers. It's about 5 1/2 inches in diameter. On the bottom, it says "Made in England, Bone China Rosina". I had no idea it was bone china, that's pretty cool.
And then there's this little guy, he's about 3 inches tall, and about 3 1/4 inches wide with the handle. It's got pink and yellow flowers all around it, and a cute golden handle, there's gold around the top and the bottom. Doesn't say anything on the bottom.
Please remember all the men and women who lost their lives on this day 9 years ago, stop a minute and think about them.
Please hop over to Beverly's to see more pink items.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are some pretty tea things. Thanks for sharing!

HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!

Sarah