Tuesday, June 22, 2010

To the guy in the red semi

with the white trailer on the back, this is the girl with the purple plaid tank top, denim skirt and tattoos all over her arms that you asked directions from.
I'm sorry I sent you the wrong way on Duff. I should have thought about it a minute more, or at least gone back into the store I just locked and picked you up a map and then traced the route you would take on it.
I hope you didn't get terribly lost by going north instead of south, and I hope you found someone much more reliable than me to point you in the right direction.

I have no excuse for not being able to give the right directions in a town I grew up in. I just keep thinking that if you were one of my cousin's husbands (who both drive semi's) and someone gave them the wrong directions how lost they may be.

I deeply apologize (you probably won't read this anyway, but it makes me feel a tiny bit better). When I got to Lincoln Way and saw you're truck in the left turn lane I realized my mistake and thought about running up to you, though I never would have caught up, and letting you know you had to turn around.
I'm sorry if you don't ask directions because I majorly screwed up. I really hope you get to the big Walmart on time and aren't penalized by a girl that should have thought longer.

No comments: