Tuesday, June 01, 2010

This sucks.

I just found out that the store is closing at the end of June. Now, I know we weren't doing that great, but I hate finding out that the place I work is closing, this is the 2nd time I've had to go through this.
I'm very glad this time I have another job to work at and hopefully get more hours, but it still sucks. I'm kinda depressed about it now, I sure don't want to tell my parents because they will (at least my mother will) tell me I told you so, I don't really want to tell Kevin, he won't tell me I told you so, but he'll probably say something like I should've been looking for another job awhile ago anyway.
I might have to go ahead and apply for this job at the historical society that my mom wants me to apply for so badly.
And not that this is huge (it sorta is), I just realized I won't be able to access my library email, because for some reason, I can't get into it at home, that will suck.

Not only am I still wanting to go and do something fun and exciting, I want to do something to keep my mind off this new depressing news.

No comments: