Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm so pissed at myself. I was in a hurry rushing to work today and I dropped my cell phone in the toilet. I quickly fished it out and dried everything out, but I turned it back on a little while ago and I had troubles hearing in the ear piece and the connection between the SD card and the phone seems to be a little off.
The Verizon people said, just let it dry out for a couple of days and it should be fine. Thankfully, it's the weekend and the only person that would be calling me is Kevin, I really want to talk to him, but I guess I'll have to dry my phone first. I shouldn't have anyone else calling me, but anyone else that would, that would be important (close friends and family) have my home number, or they'll just leave a voicemail and I'll get back to them.
I know people have dropped their phones in water before, but I'm so totally pissed at myself, and of course we didn't get insurance on them, we just got the phone in Aug, so I feel extremely bad cause it's a pretty new phone and if it does dry out and work fine, I don't want it to die before it should.
So pissed at myself.

No comments: