Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Getting to know me meme

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30, it's the first time I've been able to sleep in, in over a week.

2. How do you like your steak? medium well, I hate bloody steak

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Paul Blart: Mall Cop

4. What is your favorite TV show? one that I actually watch: Amazing Race, of all time: Supernatural. I get home about 8:30 at night and have a tendency to fall asleep on my couch watching Law & Order

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? somewhere that I'm close to civilization, but far away from people (with Kevin of course)

7. What is your favorite cuisine? American hamburgers

8. What foods do you dislike? certain fish, asparagus, other stuff that's not coming to mind now

9. Favorite Place to Eat? family get-togethers

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don't

12. What are your favorite clothes? jeans and a comfy shirt

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Ireland

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? depends on the day

15. Where would you want to retire? Okoboji, IA

16. Favorite time of day? early afternoons, I'm in-between jobs and can do other stuff I need to do

17. Where were you born? here

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't watch sports

19. Bird watcher? sure, from a distance

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning lately, because I have to get up earlier for work and I fall asleep too early to be a night person.

21. Do you have any pets? Yes a guinea pig

21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I just got a new job that I love and I'm going to Hawaii in Dec

22. What did you want to be when you were little? A cop

23. What is your best childhood memory? Playing in the mud hole at my aunt's or playing king of the mountain in the snow in the ditches in the country, pretty much any memory of my mother's side of the family get togethers

24. Are you a cat or dog person? dog

25. Are you married? nope, wishing

26. Always wear your seat belt? Yes.

27. Been in a car accident? Yes, very minor ones

28. Any pet peeves? of course

29. Favorite Pizza Toppings? cheese, mushrooms

30. Favorite Flower? bird of paridise, iris, rose

31. Favorite ice cream? mint chocolate chip

32. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonald's

33. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never failed.

34. From whom did you get your last email? my yahoo! group

35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Hobby Lobby or Micheal's

36. Do anything spontaneous lately? I bought myself a couple card games. Unfortunately, I have no one to play them with

37. Happy with your job? Yes, love my job

38. Broccoli? yummy

39. What was your favorite vacation? the last time I went to Okoboji, Kevin went with me. It was only for 3 days, but it was so much fun, I wish we had time to go back.

40. Last person you went out to dinner with? my parents

41. What are you listening to right now? the hum of the computer, the ticking of the keyboard and my guinea pig gnawing on something

42. What is your favorite color? blue green

43. How many tattoos do you have? 3

44. Coffee Drinker? no

No comments: