Friday, September 25, 2009

more memes

Profession you are currently emulating: Shop keeper
Song you are currently obsessed with: Believe by Brooks & Dunn
Movie that you would tear down a building to see right now: G-Force
Food that makes you drool: Napoleans
Person you really miss: a couple people I can't name
Foreign place you wouldn't mind residing: Ireland
Favorite object/shape to see in the clouds: I don't look at the clouds
Part of your body that bugs you: my stomach
Random act you've always wanted to do: Can't think of any

Which guy would you choose? ... for the fun of it:
The one with huge sweat stains OR the one with brown teeth: Stains
The one whose laugh sounds like a squawk OR the one who snorts: Snorts
The one who puts ketchup on everything OR the one who only eats meal: Kethcup lover
The one who asked you who much you weigh OR the one who patted your butt: Butt patter
The one with hair like Godzilla OR the one who smells like Godzilla: Godzilla hair
The one with a beer belly OR the one with sweaty palms: Beer belly
The one who sneezed without covering his mouth OR the one who picked his nose: Nose picker
The one with the mullet OR the one with a neck-beard: Mullet
The one who wanted to watch Predator OR the one who wanted to watch Blade 2: Blade 2
The one who called you Cupcake OR the one who called you Babealicious: Babealicious

Favorite
Artsit: Jason Aldean
Band: Bon Jovi
Candy: Kit Kat
Dinosaur: Ginkgosaurus
Fairy Tale: Cinderella
Kool-Aid flavor: Yuck
Lullaby: Lullaby by The Dixie Chicks, I also like Wynken Blynken and Nod
Neighborhood: Mine
Old-pasttime: So many to choose from
Pasta: Seafood pasta with Angel hair pasta
Restaurant: The Koffee Kup Kafe in Arnold's Park, IA, they're caramel rolls are to die for
Superhero: Wolverine
Television show: Supernatural, or Third Watch
Yearly Event: state fair, even though I rarely get to go anymore
Zoo: The Chicago Zoo in Grant Park, I think that's the one Ross lives by.

2 comments:

*Goddess* said...

What the heck is a Napolean? I've heard of it, but I don't know what it is.

WW said...

It's a pastry. The first time I had one was in Washington, D.C. at some food market, the thing was huge, probably about 6 inches long and about 4 inches tall. It was layers of pastry dough and a really yummy rich pudding. My dad and I shared it and I haven't found another one even close to it.
I fould they have Napoleans at a local bakery, but there they are a tube pastry filled with pudding and a little frosting on top. I also had one from a Dutch (I think) bakery in Chicago a few years ago. This one was probably the same size as the first one but it was so rich I had to eat it in 2 sittings with plenty of milk.
I'm always looking for one like that first one I had, but I doubt I'll ever find it.