Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I need some help

Does anyone know anything about the software Photo Loader? When I got my digital camera, it came with the software Photo Loader to copy the photos from my camera onto my computer. Today, I went to do that and after it starts (or attempts to start) copying the files, it gives me this error message: An error occurred while writing library. Proccess will be aborted.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software, but that didn't do anything. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the date stamp, the last time I uploaded photos to my computer, they were stamped January and February of 2006, instead of September and October of 2008. I changed the stamp on my camera, and renamed the folders in my computer, but I'm wondering if for some reason, Photo Loader isn't able to process past August of this year, kinda like how everyone thought the computers would mess up when we switched over to 2000.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If it makes a difference, my camera is a Casion Exilim Optical 3x, I run Windows XP on my computer and the software is Photo Loader 2.3

No comments: