Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tattoos and memories and dead skin on trial

So, apparently I'm not allowed to move around in my apartment after 11PM.
I was doing dishes tonight (that'll surprise Kevin), and I accidently dropped something on the floor, apparently my mother wasn't asleep yet, because she calls me and proceeds to chew me out because it's almost midnight, she's tired and she's crabby because she has a headache (ya know they have medicine for those), and that I was to stop making noise and quit walking around so she could sleep. NEWS FLASH MOTHER, You're always crabby!!!!
God forbid, something accidently fall on the floor because apprantly accidents don't happen up here. Good thing was, she didn't upset me near as much as she normally does.
Damn I wish I had the money to NOT live above my parents.

No comments: