Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I won't put my arms up and surrender

Well, it's been one of those days in the life of me, where I'd love to retire to couple 3 or 4 mudslides and a cuddle.
I had a meeting with someone, I'm not so happy about. Got the talk from my parents where I have to either find a paying job for 20 hrs a week or 15 hrs a week of volunteer work by May 1st. They think I love not having a job. And Kevin told me he won't get to chat with me until much later tonight.
We went to supper with Ross in DM tonight, went to some upscale place where we spent a bunch more money than I feel the meal was worth, I could have had a cheeseburger somewhere and left more full than I did. Once again, I realize I will never get the point of paying so much money for 'nice' food. Just give me a steak or cheeseburger and I'm good. On the way back, I was thinking how much it hurts not to be able to ride. I emailed one of the guys that replied to my ad the other day asking if his offer was still good, and then after remembering how upset Kevin was, I again said never mind. But, I wonder is it worth it?
Once again, if I had the money I would disappear, leave here, go somewhere else and not have any contact with my past life.

No comments: