Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Get on your bikes and ride

Is a show really good, or really disturbing if it sticks with you?
I was watching Cold Case on Sunday, and they got this serial killer that held women hostage until they lost their hope that they were going to be found. Now I know it's a fictional show, but like I've read before truth is stranger than fiction, sometimes you can't believe the truth when you believe the idea that it could never happen. And I'm pretty sure the people that write these shows go through police reports and such, I bet their story ideas are vaguely based on fact.
People are so messed up.

Last Friday I made my first big compromise in my relationship. I had stuck an ad up on craigslist looking for a motorcycle ride, and received quite a few replies and after sifting through the messed up people looking for sex, I had selected one that I was going to go on a ride with on Saturday. I told Kevin this and he got really mad, I'd have to say we had our first big fight. He doesn't trust any guy that would pick a chick up and let them have a free ride on their motorcycle through an ad online. He told me he didn't like it, and I said that that wasn't going to stop me from going on the ride. And he pretty much hung up on me.
Well, I thought about it, and decided my relationship was more important than a motorcycle ride (if it ever came to that), so I declined the ride.
Anybody out there I know with a motorcycle wanna take me on a ride?

No comments: