Sunday, April 27, 2008

And every step may lead to death.

Stolen from Better and Better (I wasn't tagged, but we all know I love me a meme)
1. Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. No cheating!
2. Find page 123.
3. Find the first five sentences.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

Here's my three sentences from Robert Louis Stevenson's Kidnapped:
"So we sat again and ate and drank, in a place whence we could see the sun going down into a field of great, wild and houseless mountains, such as I was now condemned to wander in with my companion. Partly as we so sat, and partly afterwards, on the way to Aucharn, each of us narrated his adventures; and I shall here set down so much of Alan's as seems curious or needful. It appears he ran to the bulwarks as soon as the wave was passed; saw me, and lost me, and saw me again, as I tumbled in the roost; and at last had one glimpse of me clinging to the yard."

Wow that guy really likes his commas and semicolons. That was a paragraph and a half, hell just getting through the first 5 sentences, I was at the middle of the page. I am going to tag, people, but I'm pretty sure no one will play along.

1. Goddess
2. Carrie
That's all I got, cause I don't know of any regulars who read my blog and have blogs as well. Sorry.

No comments: