Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This is your hometown.

Kevin and I were in Walmart the other day and I was debating whether to buy a CD or not, I asked him and he said I didn't really need THAT CD. That CD, which I did end up buying, is Bruce Springsteen's Greatest Hits. I grew up listening to the record of Born In The USA, I can tell what song is on side two of the record (No Surrender). I borrowed my Dad's boxed set of Bruce's and copied the whole thing onto my computer and Mp3 player. I find it quite funny how Kevin doesn't quite get the whole thing of how much I love The Boss. Wonder if that kinda makes me older than him. My dad raised my brother and I on Bruce Springsteen, Elton John and Billy Joel, I even remember listening to Old Time Rock N Roll by Bob Seger numerous times.

No comments: