Wednesday, February 06, 2008

You BITCH!

That to my mom.
We got about 8 inches of snow yesterday and early this morning. It's my job to shovel the sidewalks and driveway, all by myself. So, I did that no complaining (but if you noticed my earlier post I am annoyed with having to do it all myself), though my arms and back do hurt. I get home from working the game tonight to find an email from my mom stating she has some kind of meeting tomorrow, the women she is meeting with are quite a bit older than her, and apparently the job I did do shoveling wasn't good enough for her, so I get to go out and do it again. Maybe she should go do it herself, it's not my fault the snow was heavy so it was harder to shovel, or that there's ice underneath which isn't coming off or that it was walked on by the time I got to it. But don't let that stop you from saying I didn't do a good enough job. Don't thank me (even though it's my job, it's still nice to hear, especially when we get that much). My mom does such a great job at ruining my mood.
Once again, if I had the money, I move as far away as I could.

No comments: