Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Up where they run

You know what's sad? My other two blogs are bypassing this one in stats and I don't even update them. So much for my loyal readership, huh? I do appreciate the 3 or 4 of you that keep coming back, don't think I don't. I know my blog's not exciting, but I'm going to try to start posting everyday, even if it's just random thoughts in my head (great way to scare off my remaining readers, eh?).
So, I've gotten pretty damn close to broke. I have one more check coming from my previous employer, but what I have in the bank now will barely cover my credit card bill, and I have to pay health insurance on the 15th and my phone bill comes not to soon after that.
I actually applied to a couple jobs today, that I never would in the past. I hate not having money. At least last year I started out with a nice plush lining in my bank account (because I graduated, people gave me money), but not this year. I was so happy when I finally got that job in May, I won't even last til May this year.
It's so bad, I can't even afford (OK I know there are people waaay worse off than me, but I'm used to having my own money to be able to buy what I want) to make the Valentine's dinner I was going to for my boyfriend, because I can't afford the extra food. Guess I'll cook the boxed meal I have instead of cooking from scratch. Don't worry I have food, I will find money to pay my bills and food, even if that means nothing fun for me. If all else fails, the stirp club is looking for people.
So, I was shoveling snow yesterday and grumbling to myself (as usual), and I saw this bunny rabbit that's been hanging around my yard this year (No, I have no idea if it's the same one, but I've only seen one, not a bunch), and he was just there munching away at this bush. I love it when I see animals or just cool things in nature, that makes me pause from my life and appreciate stuff around me.
We went to a pretty expensive restaurant for my dad's birthday on Monday, and I decided, I'd rather have a greasy, juicy cheeseburger from McDonald's over that fancy food any day. I guess I'm just not cut out for the high class fancy food. Oh well. But the desert was good, go figure huh?

No comments: