Friday, December 14, 2007

Make sweet love to you.

Ah, the fun of a winter in Iowa. Spent 45 minutes after work yesterday scraping ice, ironically my arms aren't that sore. Spose I'll find out how sore they are this weekend when I get the joy of doing it again.
So, I went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra last night with my parents, Kevin, uncle and cousin on my dad's side. It wasn't too bad, if I was ever to go again, I'd like tickets in the first level of seats. We were on the floor and they had a very wild light show, very bright. I had my eyes closed for 80% of the concert and I could still see the light show fine. They also had these flame things that shot flames into the air, and they had some behind us, that was a little warm. The first half of the concert they performed their "Christmas Eve and Other Stories" CD, and the second half they did their renditions of favorites, like "Rollin' on the River" and Beethoven's 10th. It was pretty good, I just didn't see the real need to see them in concert. Oh, and if I had epilepsy, I would be dead.

No comments: