Sunday, December 30, 2007

It's the end of the year as we know it

What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before? Went on a trip without my parents, stayed a week somewhere without any relatives.
Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't make new year's resolutions, but I might make one this year
Did anyone close to you give birth? No
Did anyone close to you die? No
What countries did you visit? None
What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? A full-time job
What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? I want to say the day Kevin came over for the first time, or when we decided we were dating, or our first kiss, unfortunately, I don't remember the dates.
What was your biggest achievement of the year? Got a boyfriend
What was your biggest failure? I don't have one
Did you suffer illness or injury? Broke my toe (maybe)
What was the best thing you bought? M&M's for Kevin printed with "I love you" and "To my prince"
Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Not gonna discuss that
Where did most of your money go? Rent, bills, food, nothing new
What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going home for Christmas with Kevin
What song will always remind you of 2007? Ticks by Brad Paisley, and Take Me There by Rascal Flatts, Kevin and I have decided those are our songs
Compared to this time last year, are you:
I. happier or sadder? Happier
II. thinner or fatter? Fatter
III. richer or poorer? Richer
What do you wish you'd done more of? Exercised
Did you fall in love in 2007? Yes
How many one-night stands? None
What was your favorite TV program? That's a toss-up between Supernatural and Men In Trees
Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Yes
Do I like anyone now that you didn't like this time last year? Yes
What was the best book you read? I haven't read any new books
What was your greatest musical discovery? Don't know if I discovered Nickelback or Pussy Cat Dolls this year. I know I discovered Bruce Springsteen's boxed set, it's great
What did you want and get? A boyfriend, vacuum cleaner, Nickelback CD, Pussycat Dolls CD
What was your favorite film of this year? Ghostrider
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Went to Ledges with Kevin and Karli, it was really fun, 24
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Nothing
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? Same as always, blue jeans and comfortable shirt, mostly barefoot
What kept you sane? Music, and Kevin
Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Noone
What political issue stirred you the most? Politics always makes life more difficult, I try to stay away from them, course it's pretty hard considering the cauces are in a week
Who did you miss? No one
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007: Don't take everything so seriously. Tell your loved one your feelings.

No comments: