Sunday, December 30, 2007

2008 Meme

Got this from sodapop, and you know I love me a meme.
1. Will you be looking for a new job? Maybe
2. Will you be looking for a new relationship? Definitely Not
3. New house? No
4. What will you do differently in ‘08? Don't know
5. New Year’s resolution? I don't make resolutions
6. What will you NOT be doing in ‘08? Don't know
7. Any trips planned? Hope to go home with Kevin quite a bit
8. Wedding plans? Not in 2008, but most likely in the future
9. Major thing on your calendar? 1 year anniversary of dating Kevin
10. What can’t you wait for? Summer
11. What would you like to see happen differently? Certain things to turn out better for me
12. What about yourself will you be changing? Gonna try and get out walking again
13. What happened in ‘07 that you didn’t think would ever happen? Got me a boyfriend, and found the guy I'm gonna marry
14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about? I'll try
15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in ‘07? No
16. Will you better your relationship with your family? Maybe
17. Will you do charity work? Most likely not
18. Will you go to bars? Maybe
19. Will you be nice to people you don’t know? I'll try
20. Do you expect ‘08 to be a good year for you? I hope so

No comments: