Monday, August 13, 2007

Know I wanna say 'em all just right

Sometimes, I don't even know why I bother. I am a moderator in one of my ATC groups, I just sent cards back with a new packet of things (they use things from this packet to create cards). Anyways, one of the members was saying thank you to me for stuff I sent out (J), another member (M), was 'complaining' that this member got extra stuff, and after J explained she sent in extra items for a different swap that M didn't participate in, M said she didn't really care for my cards, and not to tell me. Maybe next time she should make sure she doesn't send the message through the group email. It's too bad I don't have the power to unsubscribe people. Course maybe it is a good thing, cause then I can't act on impulse. Yes, I know I can't please the whole world and make stuff that everyone likes, but don't go and complain about my cards, when for some of your cards, all you do is stick two items together and call it done. We had another member that I told them this was not acceptable for cards for this group, and they got so upset, they unsubb'ed. I haven't complained to this member, because she has a tendency to spit out pretty good cards, but some of them suck.
What a great way to start the day, thank you people.
Oh, and then while checking my blogs, I found out I was supposed to look at the sky last night/this morning, not tonight, for the meteor shower. So now I'm a bad mood :(

No comments: