Tuesday, June 19, 2007

They may believe you but I never will

Stole this from Sodapop:

WHAT WERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO?

All I know, is it was the summer between 7th and 8th grade, probably being a kid, getting ready 4-H stuff for the fair

WHAT WERE YOU DOING ONE YEAR AGO?

an internship, and working

FIVE SNACKS YOU ENJOY:

1. cookies
2. chips
3. ice cream
4. muffins
5. basically anything with sugar in it ;)

FIVE SONGS THAT YOU KNOW ALL THE LYRICS

1. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
2. Angel - Sarah McLachlan
3. Believe - Brooks N Dunn
4. Johnny Cash - Jason Aldean
5. Save A Horse (Ride a Cowboy) - Big & Rich

FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE:

1. Pay off my college loans
2. Give to my parents to pay off the house, and other home improvement stuff that's been done lately
3. Buy myself a house
4. Share with friends
5. Not work for the rest of my life

FIVE BAD HABITS:

1. Drinking pop
2. Not going on my walks everyday
3. Not eating healthy (yes, I know I have bad eaiting habits, doesn't mean I'm changing)
4. Being a slob
5. My character flaw

FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE DOING:

1. Spending time with my family and friends
2. Laying on the couch with Kevin
3. Going on bike rides
4. Going to old car shows
5. Snood

FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN:

1. Tight jeans
2. High heels
3. Shorts cut above the knee
4. excessive makeup (that being more than blush and lipstick)
5. Low cutting tops

FIVE FAVORITE TOYS:

1. Windows Gigabeat
2. Casio Exilim digital camera
3. My pig
4. My desktop computer
5. Silly Putty

So, Sunday, Kevin and I went to my old elementary school playground, I went there a couple years ago with friends, but it was more interesting this time, just remembering shit I did when I was young. And, Kevin kept saying how he would have loved to have something like it when he was a kid. I miss being young. I would have loved to go inside and looked around, but its not open anymore, the only school I went to that's still open is the high school, and it looks way different on the outside. It would be so fun to be able to go through the three schools and just remember.

No comments: