Thursday, May 03, 2007

I can't take it I can't shake it

1. My 'ex' is still...impending
2. I am listening to...Five for Fighting
3. Maybe I should quit...caring
4. I love her... my best friend, she's been going through a lot lately
5. My best friend(s)...Karli
6. I don't understand...my life
7. I lost my respect for...so much that can't be revealed
8. I last ate...chicken nuggets
9. The meaning of my display name is... my alias
10. Love is...not out there for me
11. Somewhere...is someone who cares
12. I will always...love my ink
13. Love seems to be...worth nothing
14. I never ever want to lose...my art
15. My mobile phone is... across the room, waiting for a call
16. When I woke up this morning...I was disappointed
17. I get annoyed by...people
18. Parties...I haven't had one in awhile
19. My pets...Chocolate Pudding with Peanut Butter and Marshmallows
20. Kisses...are yummy
21. Today I....got up at 11
22. I wish...I had money
23. I really want...a job

What would you rather be called?
01. Babe or baby: babe
02. Sweetie or Honey: Honey
03. Darling or Hun: hun

PRESENTLY-
01. is your hair wet? nope
02. is your cell phone right by you? nope
03. do you miss someone? yeah
04. are you wearing chap stick? yep
05. are you tired? of certain things, yes
06. are you excited? no
07. are you watching tv? no
08. are you wearing pajamas? yes

HAVE YOU-
01. recently done anything you regret? Nope
02. recently lied? yes
03. ever stuck gum under a desk? never
04. ever kicked someone? most likely
05. ever tripped over your own feet? all the time

TODAY-
01. have you cursed? no
02. have you yelled at someone? no
03. have you gotten mad at someone? yes

No comments: