Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm selling dirt

Me and Kevin went to McDonald's for lunch yesterday. We're standing at the counter, and my friends orders and the chick behind the counter just ignores me and moves on to the next customer. That was ok, because I'd decided I didn't have any money for anything. Later I remembered they have those cinnamon melt things (those are so damn good), so I go up, same chick at the counter, and I order one of those, a small drink and an order of fries. I told her about the fries 3 times and the chick still didn't hear me. I wasn't too peeved, because that would have been more money, but you'd think the chick could pay a little more attention. I also didn't understand why they had 3 registers, at least 6 people milling around doing little to nothing, and 3 manager type people sitting talking and ONE person running the counter. Not that it was extremely busy, but WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE DOING?
I don't want anyone to think I'm totally out of it since I haven't mentioned the Virginia Tech shootings, yes I've heard of it, over and over again. I'm getting sick of hearing about it. So, I'm not going to discuss it. If you haven't heard of it, you live in a hole. I just wanna ask why the hell these people always have to kill/wound a bunch of people before killing themselves. Why can't they just go and kill themselves? That's all I'm going to say on that.
So, this week (Monday through today), I've been having people deal with the central air conditioning thats going in my apt. (As if I haven't had enough dirt and people in my apt). Anyways, these people barely make the effort to talk to me. I get that they're doing a job, but could we be polite and offer a hello? I can't even get into my bedroom (Ok I can, but I have to slide past a ladder and through lots of dirt), and they just kinda ignore me. It's annoying.
I hope they're done today, my mom said it would be 3 days, so they should be done today, but you never really know. I'm actually looking forward to cleaning my apartment. Yep, you read that right. There's just so much dirt and dust everywhere that it feels gross. Anyone wanna help?

No comments: