Saturday, March 17, 2007

It's snowing

I was in such a good mood this morning, until I looked out the window and saw there was snow covering most of the ground and still falling. No one told me there was a chance for snow in the forecast. Hell the other day, it smelled like spring, there was green grass, birds (even robins) singing, it was spring. Now we have snow. FUCK MOTHER NATURE.
I'm so pissed I'm crying. Course part of that could just be left over from my dad getting me pissed last night. Every time this week that he's talked to me, he's bothered me about finding a job. YES, dad I'm looking, I email people my resume and send my resume out, just cause I don't want to talk about it with you doesn't mean I'm not trying. He's getting to be as bad as my mother. I'm rather upset of the lack of shit coming to the Center, I dont' have money to spend on myself, I have $18 that's supposed to last me a while (and I have to go grocery shopping today), I have no idea what I'm gonna do when the 1st of May comes along and I don't have a job (they're doubling my rent then), just cause I look like I don't care on the outside, doesn't mean I'm not freaking out on the inside. I wish I had something to do all day, I'm bored out of my mind (I'm reading books from college courses), I even get bored watching TV (that's pretty bad).
I'd love to go out drinking for one night and forget about everything, but I have people to bother me and remind that my life sucks, I have no money, and pretty soon I'm gonna be living out of a box on the street.

No comments: