Thursday, February 15, 2007

when you finally fly away

CANCER:. The Cutie MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high sex appeal. Great in bed!!! Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak in bed. Spontaneous. Great tellin stories. Not a fighter, but will knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to.
So, I guess when some guy actually decides to be my boyfriend, I'm gonna give 'em a run for their money.

So, the guys actually started ripping out my bathroom yesterday, by the middle of the day you could see into the 2nd floor. And then today at lunch there were just a few floorboards in there. I took pics but they're on my parents computer, I'll post them later. I hope they're working as fast as they can, because I am itching to have my own fully functionable bathroom again. Me and mom went and picked out a shower, vanity, fixtures, toilet, and a sink yesterday, I'm almost excited. The next thing is the floor and little things like towel bars and toilet paper holders, but those go on after everything else.

No comments: